When you're hitting the road for a long training camp it's nice to pack a few things so you'll feel at home.
March 9, 2018 | TRAINING|
Tomorrow it's back to the sun for another training camp.
My wife says: you have to pack. Right, I knew there was something I was forgetting. Today I'll show you what flies to Fuerteventura along with all the sports equipment. These always make it easier for me to feel at home even while I am away:
• A speaker that I can pair with my smartphone via Bluetooth
• A sharp knife - because there's nothing worse than not being able to peel your fruit after a long day of training.
• A coffee maker, along with coffee and a cup. (Style is everything!)
• A headset for those evening calls back home.
• Detergent - so that sports clothes stay fresh. It is also really great to unpack clean clothes when you get home rather than have to wash a stinky suitcase full of dirty laundry.
• A hot water bottle, because even down south it is sometimes cold. Some hotels don't really have much in the way of heating and when you're tired from lots of hard training it's easy to get cold.