While our northern hemisphere readers are finally enjoying the summer, those down under are heading into their winter and, for one rider, it's been a bit of a challenge!
May 31, 2017 | TRAINING|
Spend enough time on an bike trainer and you go a little loopy. We collected a few thoughts whilst staring at a wall, or TV, for a few hours pedaling and going nowhere.
- Does sock height matter when I’m on this thing?
- If I did more training I could be a pro.
- Wow those One Direction kids are good.
- I can’t feel my ass.
- I’m rocking this headband better than Frodo.
- Why did I download the Lego Movie?
- Everything is awesome.
- Should have washed these knicks.
- How the hell do the Wurtele’s live in an RV that long?
- Ah YouTube ... how do you get to video so many things?
- How did I get to watch Blind Auditions on the Voice Russia?
- Haha that cat fell off something!
- People are awesome.
- If I did more training there is NOO way I could be a pro!
- Will this selfie of me on my bike look really cool?
- Why is my HR monitor beeping so much ?
- Is it too late to say sorry?
- I wonder if they eat the cupcakes after they film them?
- Will my health insurance cover the prostrate and testicular examination I will need as I have been sitting on the ergo for 3 hrs straight.
- Oh wow I have finally worked out that Eddie Murphy actually plays Randy Jackson from Sexual Chocolate in Coming to America.
- I have become so accustomed to the stationary bike that I actually placed a deck chair 10 feet away and made myself a Nescafe Blend 43 at the halfway point of my session just so it feels like a coffee stop!
If you have some gold let us have it!